Vibra Mahou presents Mad Cool Talent 2023
Do you want to be part of the next Mad Cool Festival´s line-up? Take part in this contest!
**For Spanish please scroll down and select the language option.
From Mahou and Mad Cool we continue our commitment with the rising talent with the 8th edition of Mad Cool Talent by Vibra Mahou.
If you have a musical project and are looking for an opportunity to show your talent on stage, what better place than Mad Cool 2023. Whether through peaked decibels, velvety melodies or impossible chords, we want to discover the headliners of the future, we are ready to listen!
*See contest conditions and prizes in the legal conditions at the bottom of this page.
If you want to sign up, read carefully the rules for participating and sign up as soon as possible, you have until March 20th at 23:59h.
We wish you the best of luck!
Mechanics of the talent:
- Register before Monday, March 20 at 23:59h by filling in all the fields requested in the form: name, surname, style, social networks, etc...
- Upload a video or videoclip of your band/soloist performing one of your songs (covers will not be accepted, they must be original works composed by the band/soloist). The recording quality of the video will not be a determining factor for the selection of the bands/soloists that will pass to the next phase.
- The bands/soloists who register must be followers of Mad Cool Talent's official Instagram page (@madcooltalent), as well as Vibra Mahou (@vibramahou).
- A post/reel must be uploaded on Instagram feed to validate your registration using the hashtag #MahouCoolTalent and mentioning/tagging @madcooltalent and @vibramahou. It can also be done through TikTok with the hashtag #MahouCoolTalent mentioning/tagging @madcoolfestival and @vibramahou. This is a prerequisite to move on to the next phase, otherwise it will result in disqualification.
- Between Tuesday 21st March and Wednesday 05th April, a professional jury will select the 50 bands that will move on to the next phase: ¨the popular vote¨.
The jury will be:
- David Pejenaute – Brand Manager Territory Mahou
- Cindy Castillo – Mad Cool Festival
- César Lores – Director at ADA MUSIC, INC. Iberia
- Natalia Rodríguez – Artist Manager at ATC Management
- Tali Carreto – Managing Partner at Monkey Week
- Judith Salcedo – Booking at Inverfest Festival
- José M. Gallardo – Artistic Director & Booking at Tomavistal Festival
- Chen Castaño – Director at Planet Events
- Miguel Ángel Sánchez– A&R Director at Universal Music Spain
- Elena G. Viñuales – Marketing Operations Manager at Warner Music
- On Tuesday, April 11th, the 50 bands which have been selected by the jury will be announced, to move on to the next phase of ¨popular voting¨.
- From then on, the online popular voting process will begin and will last from Tuesday April 11th at 00:00h until 23:59h on Wednesday April 19th. Ask your fans and friends for their support! In this phase it will be essential, as only they will be the ones to make you be selected!
- On Thursday, April 20th, the 25 most voted bands will be announced and will go on to the second evaluation by the professional jury.
- Between Thursday, April 20th and Sunday, April 23rd, the jury will make its second evaluation.
- Between April 24th and 26th the bands that will move on to the finals will be announced. All information will be sent by mail to the address provided during registration.
- During the month of May there will be 3 days of concerts for the grand finale of Mad Cool Talent, which the 15 chosen bands will have to attend to defend their candidacy for Mad Cool 23 live. The selected bands will perform live during the dates and times established by the organization.